Good source of fiber, potassium, vitamins, minerals, folate, various antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Difficulty level : Easy
– 2 cups oats powder
– 2 eggs lightly beaten
– 2 tablespoon honey
– 2 banana mashed
– 1/2 cup grated beetroot
– 1 1/2 cup milk
– olive oil for frying
– In a large bowl add beaten eggs, milk and honey. Mix well.
– Add oats powder. Whisk together thoroughly, don’t overmix.
– Gently fold the mashed bananas into the batter with a spatula.
– Add the grated beetroot and gently mix well.
– Heat the fry pan over medium heat. When the pan is ready, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pan should be well coated.
– Add pancake batter using a soup ladle.
– When the pancakes have began to turn golden brown on he bottom ,
flip them over to cook the other side.
YOUR BEETROOT BANANA OATS PANCAKE IS READY TO SERVE